Export Lotus Notes
Export lotus notes to outlook tool to convert nsf to pst files.
Export NSF File to PST software is an easy option for Lotus Notes users who intend to migrate into MS Outlook environment. It retrieves mailbox information from Notes NSF file and sends to MS Outlook or Exchange Server. Lotus Notes mailboxes converted by the software can be accessed with MS Outlook. Export Notes software sends every item of a Lotus Notes mailbox to MS Outlook.
Mailbox migration options of Export Lotus Notes software
Export NSF to PST software offer two options of email conversion i.e., Unlimited NSF file to PST file conversion and Convert Domino Server mailboxes.
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95 &
MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2007, 2003, 2010, 2013 (32 & 64 both version) and 2016
All versions of IBM Domino Server & Lotus Notes (including 9.0)
Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003
In the first option, software recovers emails, contacts and other data from Lotus Notes NSF file and saves in either PST file or Exchange Server database file. This option is extremely useful if user wants to convert NSF files stored in the computer hard drive.
Next option is Convert Domino Server mailboxes that can convert user mailboxes on the Domino Server into Outlook or Exchange Server accounts. Convert Domino Server mailbox option helps administrator in hassle free conversion of multiple Domino Server mailboxes to .PST or Exchange accounts.
Export NSF file software also offer three text formats to save the converted Lotus Notes emails:
- Save emails in Text/HTML format- Fastest speed
- Save emails in RTF format- Low Quality- Medium speed
- Save emails in RTF format- Best Quality- Low speed
Export Lotus Notes to Outlook software preserve the original email formatting, structure and properties in the converted email accounts. It exports all the items of a Lotus Notes or Domino server mailbox such as inbox, sent items, emails, drafts, notes, contacts, to do list and many more.
Outstanding features of Export NSF to PST utility:
- Export Notes NSF files to Outlook PST or Live Exchange Server
- Support the conversion of Unicode characters stored in Notes NSF file
- Convert all items of the Lotus Notes mailbox such as emails, tasks, appointments, journals, contacts, email properties and others.
- Allows user to save converted Lotus Notes emails either in plain or RTF format
- Offers advanced email data filtering options
- Capable of converting Domino Server mailboxes into MS Exchange accounts
- Support every version of Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino Server, MS Outlook and MS Exchange Server
- Provide two migration modes for Lotus notes databases i.e., Standard mode and Advanced mode
- Creates CSV file for conversion of Lotus Notes NSF files in advanced mode
- New GUI and easy navigation
- Enable user to select and convert Lotus Notes emails into PST files date wise
- Allow user to change Lotus Notes mailbox folder name in the new PST file
- Equipped with user friendly GUI feature
- Offers option to keep selected folders (e.g. “All” folder) out from Notes to Outlook migration process
- Bifurcates large sized PSTs into small sizes, each of maximum 10 GB in size (while saving in PST)
Trial version available:
One can download and install the free version of Export Lotus Notes to Outlook software in his or her system. Free version enables user to convert 10 emails from each folder of a single Notes NSF file. But user shall not be able to convert Domino Server mailboxes into Outlook or MS Exchange using free version. Therefore, individuals must purchase the licensed version of software that can convert unlimited NSF files or Domino Server mailboxes into MS Outlook or Exchange Server accounts.